- Ucraina: Dinamici. Tendințe – doc
- Europa de Est: Dinamici. Tendințe – doc
Ukraine’s President Finally Has His White House Meeting – FP, 1.09
But Volodymyr Zelensky is irked with the Biden administration over its acquiescence in Russia’s big pipeline. By Amy Mackinnon
Ukrainians Worry Biden Will Ditch Them Next – FP, 31.08
The White House meeting is a chance to repair a damaged relationship. By Vladislav Davidzon, a writer, journalist, and artist who has reported extensively from Ukraine
Ukraine Won’t Stop Fighting the Nord Stream Deal – FP, 28.07
Kyiv feels let down by supposed allies in Berlin and Washington. By Vladislav Davidzon, a writer, journalist, and artist who has reported extensively from Ukraine
Oligarchs’ Favorite U.S. Visa Might Not Last – FP, 15.07
Calls are growing louder to fix the “golden visa” program that has flooded the United States with dubious foreign money. By Casey Michel, an investigative reporter based in New York, and Paul Massaro, the policy advisor for counter-kleptocracy at the Helsinki Commission
Wess Mitchell: „Am putea avea de-a face cu o schimbare în plină desfășurare în politica SUA, cu potențiale implicații serioase pentru Ucraina și statele estice ale NATO, precum Polonia și România” – Alexandru Gugoașă, pressone, 13.07
Sen. Shaheen: Ukrainian Officials Are “Anxious” – FP, 8.06
A senior member of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Nord Stream 2, Belarus, and Biden’s upcoming summit with Putin. By Amy Mackinnon
In Kyiv, Blinken Shows a New Face for the U.S. – FP, 6.05
After Trump, Biden’s top diplomat works to patch up relations with Ukraine—and with beleaguered U.S. diplomats. By Robbie Gramer, a diplomacy and national security reporter at Foreign Policy.
Russia’s Buildup Near Ukraine Puts Team Biden on Edge – FP, 3.04
Is Russia testing the waters or just testing Biden? By Amy Mackinnon, Jack Detsch, Robbie Gramer
Establishing the American University in Kyiv – 14.12
- The American University Kyiv (AUK) will be a world class private university in Ukraine, opening in September 2021.
- AUK will have access to world-leading curriculum from Arizona State University.
- AUK will bring together investors from Georgia and Ukraine.
- The partnership is co-managed by Cintana Education – a world leader in university design and transformation – which maintains a strategic partnership with Arizona State University. Cintana has developed and launched new universities across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
Expanding energy supplies in Ukraine through private sector led gas production & imports – 20.11
Organized by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) in partnership with Sayenko Kharenko law firm.
- Dale Perry, Managing Director, Energy Resources of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Maryna Hritsyshyna, Counsel, Energy, Sayenko Kharenko, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Stepan Kozytskyy, Director Drilling Company“Goryzonty”and Director “Zakhidnadraservis”, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Paweł Pełka, Deputy Director, Transaction Department at PGNiG, Warsaw, Poland.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Washington, D.C. (Moderator).