- platforma Viitorul – punctul central al Conferinței privind viitorul Europei, care adună ideile cetățenilor europeni asupra viitorului Europei.
- Conference on the Future of Europe – how it will work – EUObserver, 26.03.21
- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe? – Politico, 4.03.21
- the New European Bauhaus – doc
- Viitorul Europei (Uniunii): Vox civitas contează mult, dar nu rezolvă totul – Daniel Dăianu, 26.05
- Începe dezbaterea despre viitorul Europei. Românii trebuie să se facă auziţi – Iuliu Winkler, 17.05
- Are Europa viitor? Vaccinul și declinul – Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, 10.05
- Conferința privind Viitorul Europei s-a reluat. Cine vorbește pentru România europeană? – Adrian Ciocănea, 7.05
Conference on the future of Europe : Inaugural event – PE, 9.05
- The Inaugural event for the Conference on the Future of Europe took place on Sunday 9 May 2021 in Strasbourg, from 14.00 to 15.30 CET.
On Europe Day, EU kicks off ‘conference’ on its future – Politico, 9.05
Conference on the Future of Europe – CE, 9.05
- Ce speranțe poate aduce Conferința pentru viitorul Europei? – RFI, 9.05
- Hijack the Conference on the Future of Europe! – Politico, 7.05
USR PLUS prezintă un manifest privind Viitorul Europei, invitând cetăţenii la dezbatere/ Cioloş: Dacă nu vom avea o Uniune Europeană în care să aibă încredere cetăţenii, nu vom avea deloc o Uniune Europeană – 9.05
Privind spre viitorul nostru: o Europă mai puternică și democratică – Manfred Werner, Siegfried Mureșan, 6.05
Conference on the Future of Europe: Geopolitical EU – IIP Vienna, 9.05
- In the context of the Conference on The Future of Europe, planned for the next two years, the IIP asked experts to take a deeper look on the main challenges, domestically and internationally, for the European Union in the next four years.
Conference on the Future of Europe: EU’s Internal Challenges – IIP Vienna, 6.05
- Platforma digitală pentru Conferința privind viitorul Europei a fost lansată / Cetățenii europeni vor putea participa și crea evenimente pe zece domenii de interes / Verhofstadt: Nu este un eurobarometru, este un instrument total interactiv – G4media, 19.04
- Conferința privind viitorul Europei: Lansarea platformei cetățenilor – Euractiv, 8.04
Europe Day 2021: the Future of Europe – 19.04
- If Europeans face challenges together, we can turn them into opportunities. This Europe Day, we are inviting you to make your voice heard! We want to know your ideas and hopes for the future of Europe.
High level Interdisciplinary Conference on the Future of Europe / Day1 – College of Europe, Bruges, 9.02
Extracts from the statements on the Future of Europe – CE, 31.01
- David Sassoli, President of the European Parliament, – Charles Michel, President of the European Council – Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
Portugal pushes to start delayed ‘future EU’ conference – EUObserver, 21.01
Ce priorităţi are Uniunea Europeană în 2021 şi care sunt priorităţile României? – Nicolae Ștefănuță, 19.01
Conference on The Future of Europe: Towards a New Social Contract and a Europe that Works for Everyone – Radu Magdin, European Liberal Forum, 2021
The Future of Europe – CFR, 1.12.20
- Panelists discuss the multiple challenges facing Europe today, including the public health and economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, Brexit, continued threats of nationalism, Russian influence, and relations with the United States.
Helle Thorning-Schmidt is front-runner to lead conference on Europe’s future – Politico, 25.11.20
The future of Europe – DW, 2.09.20
- For young people in Europe, the Second World War is safely in the past. But peace and the shared values of European unification are now under threat. Young Europeans are fighting to make sure that history does not repeat itself.
The Future of Europe: Security, Economy, and the Transatlantic Relationship – Milken Institute, 09.19
- European nations and the union that binds their economies have cause for collective concern. Relations with the American administration are at a generational low point. Russian interference in continental elections seems only to grow with time. The enduring populism that forced the United Kingdom to leave is also shaking up France, Italy, and Poland, not to mention Germany, where GDP growth in 2018 declined by a third from the previous year. Even Deutsche Bahn can’t seem to keep its vaunted trains running on time nowadays. Amid great and unvarnished uncertainty, how will European leaders respond to their electorates, plus a host of internal and external threats—economic, democratic and existential?
The Future of Europe – CFR, 2016
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) held a two-day symposium on March 21 and March 22, 2016, which featured five panels discussing the future of the European Union. The symposium, held at CFR’s office in New York, brought together leading scholars and ambassadors from Europe to examine the current challenges facing Europe, including the potential for a Brexit, the possibility of revamping EU institutions and deepening European integration, and the effects of the refugee crisis, slow economic growth, and a growing populist movement.
The Future of Europe: The EU at a Crossroads – CFR, 2016
- Experts reflect on the development of the European Union (EU) since its creation with the Treaty of Maastricht twenty-five years ago, and evaluate the future of the EU and challenges that lie ahead.