- Noul Normal în Economic – doc
- Noul Normal în Politic / Guvernare – doc
- mega-tendințe: Securitate Economică – doc
- mega-tendințe: Stakeholder Capitalism – doc
To Save American Prosperity, Renew Fast Track – FP, 28.04.21
Sure, everybody’s a protectionist now. But there’s a way to both protect U.S. workers and support free trade. By Halie Craig and Clark Packard
A ‘New Progressive Era’ Or A ‘Stalled Revolution’? Debating Biden’s First 100 Days – MSNBC, 27.04.21
- As the country approaches President Biden’s first 100 days in office, writers Anand Giridharadas and Ramesh Ponnuru debate Biden’s record thus far.
What progressives think of Biden’s first 100 days – CBS, 27.04.21
- President Joe Biden is approaching the 100-day mark in his term. CBS News political contributor and Democratic strategist Joel Payne and Briahna Joy Gray, the former national press secretary for Bernie Sanders’ 2020 presidential campaign, join CBSN’s Tanya Rivero with how progressives are reacting to Biden’s first 100 days.
FMI avertizează în legătură cu un posibil război comercial în lipsa unui acord fiscal mondial / Acordul ar trebui să conțină reguli privind impozitul pe profitul marilor companii multinaţionale – 5.05
The World Is Closer Than Ever to Getting Corporations to Pay Up – FP, 27.04.21
Forget the naysayers. The global fight against corporate tax dodgers finally looks winnable. By Edward Alden
A Global Minimum Corporate Tax Is a Bad Idea Whose Time Hasn’t Come – FP, 12.04.21
Janet Yellen’s proposal has all but zero chance of success. By Joseph W. Sullivan
- Secretarul Trezoreriei SUA lucrează cu ţările G20 la un impozit pe profit minim la nivel global – 6.04.21
- Companii, vi se pregătește ceva! Un impozit minim la nivel mondial – RFI, 6.04.21
- FMI este în favoarea unui impozit minim pe profitul companiilor la nivel global – 6.04.21
The Death of Neoliberalism Is Greatly Exaggerated – FP, 6.04.21
The West’s economic orthodoxy of the past 40 years has been shaken by the pandemic—but the fight isn’t nearly over yet. By James K. Galbraith
Why Are Republican Presidents So Bad for the Economy? – NY Times, 2.02
G.D.P., jobs and other indicators have all risen faster under Democrats for nearly the past century.