ce urmează – văzut de azi, și de ieri
- Top Risks 20>30
2030Vision – by World Economic Forum
2030Vision seeks to harness 4IR technologies to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Time 2030 – by Time Magazine
The next decade will likely determine whether the planet will remain fit for human habitation. We will be marking our progress towards a sustainable and equitable world.
- The Future 100: 2022. Trends Shaping Culture and Economies – WundermanThompson, 01.22
- The Future 100: 2021. Trends Shaping Culture and Economies – WundermanThompson, 01.21
- The Future 100: 2020. Trends Shaping Culture and Economies – WundermanThompson, 01.20
Fjord Trends 2022 – Accenture, 1.22
- Adobe Stock’s 2022 Creative Trends: Optimism and Defiance – Adobe, 1.12.21
Explore the gallery: Copy and Captions. Watch our Creative Trends Webinar here.
- Adobe Stock’s 2021 Creative Trends: Resilience Rising – Adobe, 1.12.21
Last year, we expanded our forecast from photography, illustration, and vectors to include motion graphics, graphic design, 3D renders, and immersive experiences. This year, we’re introducing our first-ever lineup of audio trends. Plus, this spark
- Adobe Stock’s 2020 Creative Trends: Challenge the Expected – 10.12.19
We’ll follow up with a deep dive into Design and Motion Trends, and comprehensive explorations into each trend throughout the year. Check back here to be sure you don’t miss a thing.
22 TRENDS FOR 2022 – Social Innovation Solutions, 24.01.22
In the same time, we live in the most luxuriant time mankind has known. By 2030 we can see amazing sciencepreneur solutions to the aforementioned challenges, the incredible benefits from a more mature AI, the rise of quantum computing, 6G deployment and unbelievable boundaries pushed by biotech. A sustainable and inclusive mindset of the next futuremakers around the world will bring balance and trust in an unpredictable future, with unprecedented access to knowledge and funding.
- 2022 – Tendințe și perspective – Inițiativa pentru Cultură Democratică Europeană (ICDE), 31.12.21
- 2021 – Tendințe și perspective – Inițiativa pentru Cultură Democratică Europeană (ICDE), 31.12.20
Is the Media Doomed? – Politico, 21.01.22
From a Big Tech crackdown to the rebirth of local news, 16 future-minded thinkers predict where journalism will be in 15 years.
Future Of Work: What Job Roles Will Look Like In 10 Years – simpli learn, 31.12.21
Global Foresight 2022 – Atlantic Council
In this year’s installment, which is part of the Atlantic Council Strategy Papers series, Mathew Burrows and Anca Agachi identify ten trends that are transforming the world and guide you through three divergent visions for what world those trends could produce by 2030. Burrows and Robert A. Manning pick the top twelve risks and opportunities awaiting the world in the coming year, assessing the likelihood that each will occur. And Peter Engelke spots six “snow leopards”—under-the-radar phenomena that could have major unexpected impacts, for better or worse, in 2022 and beyond.
- Three alternative worlds in 2030 – Atlantic Council, 12.21
The Next 50 Years: Dialogue with UAE Officials – WEF, 21.11.21
Speakers: Mina Al-Oraibi, Ohood Bint Khalfan Al Roumi, Omar bin Sultan Al Olama, Sarah Al Amiri, Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrui
- Care sunt ţările ce vor deveni super-puterile lumii după ultimele crize economice. Cum schimbă Brexitul şi coronavirusul topul ţărilor care controlează economia mondială – BM, 01.22
- Five superpowers ruling the world in 2050 – BBC, 03.20
- These will be the 32 most powerful economies in the world by 2050 – PwC/ Business Insider, 02.17
These 6 Cities Will Be Underwater Before 2030 Due To Climate Change – The Times of India, 6.11.21
World Population 1950 to 2050 Prediction – 27.09.21
- The UN Department of Economics and Social Affairs projects between 9–10 billion people by 2050, and gives an 80% confidence interval of 10–12 billion by the end of the 21st century. Other demographers predict that world population will begin to decline in the second half of the 21st century. A popular estimate for the sustainable population of earth is 8 billion people as of 2012. With the world population at 7.8 billion people as of March 2020 and typical projections of population growth, Earth will be in a state of human overpopulation by 2050 or sooner.
- Key global megatrends that will impact the EU in the future
- 10 strategic areas to strengthen the EU’s global leadership
- Containing twelve scenarios for the world in 2030, this report offers insights into how the EU can maintain and build up its capacity to act in the face of the major disruptive changes that are likely to come over this decade. It is being released in the run-up to German elections in September 2021 that will serve as a kind of referendum on ten years of government-heavy crisis management.
What Will The Future Look Like? – Modern Wisdom, 5.06.21
- The future is supposed to be ours to choose, but who is educated enough to tell us if we’re going in the wrong direction?
- Theo Priestley and Bronwyn Jones are futurists, trend analysts and authors. They brought together the world’s leading futurists to articulate, clarify and predict the current trajectories in all the areas of life that you care about, like the future of warfare, education, transport, politics, economics, space travel, relationships and more: The Future Starts Now: Expert Insights into the Future of Business, Technology and Society (2021)
Life in 2050 – Interesting Engineering
- Life in 2050: A Glimpse at Space in the Future (II) – 3.06.21
- Life in 2050: A Glimpse at Space in the Future (I) – 27.05.21
- Life in 2050: A Look at the Homes of the Future – 15.05.21
- Life in 2050: A Glimpse at the Economy in the Future – 3.05.21
- Life in 2050: A Glimpse at Warfare in the Future – 25.04.21
Cornel Bodea: Cum se va gândi la noi generația din 2050 – republica, 20.05.21
Daniel Kahneman and Yuval Noah Harari: ‘Global Trends Shaping Humankind’ – 13.04.21
- GLOBAL TRENDS 2040 – National Intelligence Council / DNI, 04.21
- 5 predictions by the US’s top spies about what the world could look like in 20 years – Business Insider, 27.05
- The U.S. Intelligence Community Looks Ahead With Anxiety – WPR, 13.04
- Cinci scenarii despre cum va arăta lumea în 2040 – CdG, 12.04
- The global future is looking dark and stormy – axios, 10.04
- US spies peer into the future – and it doesn’t look good – BBC, 9.04
- 5 scenarii pentru 2040 după care lucrează Joe Biden în 2021: Un draft al viitorului, făcut de serviciile de intelligence americane – Octavian Manea, CdG, 8.06
- O fereastră în viitor: Global Trends 2040 și scenariile pentru 20 de ani – Vlad-Radu Zamfira, infoclima.ro
The Ministry for the Future: Climate Change and Speculative Fiction with Kim Stanley Robinson – 04.21
- Meaningful global action on climate change looks like it may finally be in reach in 2021 – the United States has rejoined the Paris Agreement and the Biden administration has signaled that climate change is a top priority. But what if we fail? In his new novel, ‘The Ministry for the Future’, legendary science-fiction author Kim Stanley Robinson imagines that very scenario, telling the story of a chaotic, not-so-distant future with runaway climate change, eco-terrorists, petro-billionaires, and a shadowy international organization known as the “Ministry for the Future.”
- How can speculative fiction like this new novel help inform smart global policy? Are there real-life equivalents of The Ministry for the Future? And is there hope that the world can avoid the worst-case scenario of climate change?
Marile ciocniri care ar putea remodela lumea până în 2030. 12 tensiuni în creştere – Valentin Naumescu, contributors, 9.03.21
What Will Europe Look Like In 2025? – General Knowledge, 8.01.21
The world in 2030 may be worse than in 2020 – WPost, 4.01.21
- Renault se împotriveşte propunerii CE privind interzicerea maşinilor hibrid din 2035, mai ales pentru Dacia – 6.09.21
- Franța nu este de acord cu propunerea CE de a elimina mașinile poluante din 2035 – 13.07.21
- Regiunea Bruxelles va interzice automobilele diesel din 2030 şi cele pe benzină din 2035 – 25.06.21
- Ford says it will go all-electric in Europe by 2030 – 19.02.21
- Japonia vrea ca până în 2030 să interzică mașinile pe benzină – 26.12.20
Mauro Guillén : 2030: Cum vor afecta si vor remodela viitorul actualele tendinte majore – Litera, 2021 (2020)
Potrivit lui Mauro F. Guillén, singura posibilitate reală de a înțelege transformările – și impactul lor – este să gândim lateral, să abordăm problemele creativ și din perspective noi. În loc să ne concentrăm pe o singură tendință – de pildă, schimbările climatice sau ascensiunea regimurilor nonliberale –, autorul ne încurajează să ne gândim la interacțiunea dinamică dintre aceste forțe care converg într-un punct critic unic – 2030 –, punctul din care nu ne mai putem întoarce.
Forget Your Five-Year Plan: What If We Visualized Humanity’s Future in Centuries, Millennia, and Beyond? – SingularityHub, 31.12.20
- Ralf Dahrendorf and the European Union 2030: Looking Back, Looking Forward – The Dahrendorf Forum has published a concluding Compendium on “Ralf Dahrendorf and the European Union 2030: Looking Back, Looking Forward,” edited by Academic co-Directors Helmut K. Anheier and Iain Begg.
- European Security 2030 – The first of the Dahrendorf Forum’s two ‘Foresight’ exercises carried out during 2018-19 aimed at mapping out key political, socio-economic, and international trends that might impact European security in 2030 in order to identify potential triggers of change and concrete risks.
New Ideas for NATO 2030 – 4.02.21
- In his first major policy speech of 2021, NATO Secretary-General, Jens Stoltenberg, outlines his vision for NATO to 2030 with recommendations from the NATO 2030 Young Leaders – a group he appointed to advise him on how the organization can meet the demands of a rapidly changing world.
NATO Secretary General discusses New Ideas for #NATO2030 with students & young leaders – 4.02.21
- Opening remarks by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on NATO 2030 and the importance of strengthening the transatlantic bond in the next decade and beyond, 4 February 2021.
Public launch of NATO 2030 Expert Group’s Report – 3.12.20
- Remarks by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at the public launch of the NATO 2030 Expert Group’s Report
NATO in 2030: Adapting to a New World – Carnegie Europe, 3.12.20
- Group of experts presents report to Secretary General – NATO, 25.11.20
- Peace research perspectives on NATO 2030: A response to the official NATO Reflection Group – NATO watch, 16.02.21
The Five Megatrends Shaping Our Future, with BlackRock’s Jeff Spiegel – NYSE, 11.20
Megatrends: The real drivers of future growth – 06.20
The World in 2050: What megatrends do you see? – 11.20
- In Conversation with Ian Goldin and Robert Muggah – Penguin, 10.20
Book Launch “Terra Incognita: 100 Maps to Survive the Next 100 Years” with Prof Ian Goldin – 10.20
How 10 billion people could live well by 2050 – using as much energy as we did 60 years ago – The Conversation, 10.20
The World in 2050 – Politico, 06.20
- Europe’s stranded assets: Mapped
- Europe’s climate goal: Revolution
- Can democracies beat climate change?
- Europe struggles to seed the forest for the trees
- Why carbon-free Europe will still need North African energy
- The city of 2050: Less smog, more bikes and hyper-local living
- Beef farmers are the new coal miners
- What’s next for European travel? Future tech — or back to the past
- A global reset: how megatrends can reframe your future
- The eight megatrends that will shape the world’s now, next and beyond – 10.20
- Redefinim viitorul sau vom fi redefiniți de viitor? – 06.20
Shaping the Trends of Our Time. Report of the UN Economist Network for the UN 75th Anniversary – UN, 09.20
The 5 mega-trends you should know about – WEF, 09.20
17 ways technology could change the world by 2025 – WEF, 06.20
Experts Predict More Digital Innovation by 2030 Aimed at Enhancing Democracy – PEW Center Research Center, 06.20
The World in 2050 – Futurology, 05.20
MEGATRENDS by SITRA – 03.20
What will the 2020s look like? What trends will have the biggest impact on our future and what kinds of tensions exist between the various megatrends of our time? Sitra’s Megatrends 2020 list provides an overview of the issues we should focus on in the coming years.
The World in 2050 – The Diplomatic Courrier, 03.20
Megatrends for the future of business – 03.20
The predictions issue – MIT Technology Review, 03-04.20
Here is our annual list of 10 Breakthrough Technologies. Plus: why predictions matter and how to get better at them.
How to predict what’s coming in 2030 and beyond – MIT Technology Review, 03-04.20
So this year, since it’s 2020 and we like round numbers as much as anyone, we decided to supplement our annual list with a closer look at the art and science of prediction, and to collect some other people’s predictions for 2030—if only so we can have a laugh a decade hence at how wrong they were. by Gideon Lichfield
Predictions for 2030 by people shaping the world – MIT Technology Review, 02.20
At the World Economic Forum in Davos, the elite of the elite gather to hatch plans for the future of the planet. I asked some of this year’s participants to tell me one thing they think will happen by 2030 that most people don’t realize. by Gideon Lichfield
17 ways technology could change the world by 2025 – WEF, 01.20
20 Metatrends for the Roaring 20s – Peter Diamandis, 01.20
Fondatorul Facebook spune ce ne aşteaptă în următorul deceniu – New Money, 01.20
Imagine 2030 – Deutsche Bank, 12.19
- Many ‘decade ahead’ predictions prove unreliable. And we admit this special edition of Konzept cannot be a perfect crystal ball. Regardless, we present 24 contrarian ideas for how the 2020s may evolve because we believe it is best to be prepared for the unexpected themes that may arise over the coming decade. (pdf)
This is what 2030 could look like if we win the war on climate change – WEF, 10.19
By 2030, your CO2 emissions will be greatly reduced. Meat on your dinner table will be a rare sight. Water and the air you breathe will be cleaner and nature will be in recovery. The money in your wallet will be spent on being with family and friends, not on buying goods. Saving the climate involves huge change, but it could make us much happier at the same time. Right now, we are losing the fight against climate change – but what would winning look like? What is life like in a green world?
The Chinese Economy in the Next 30 Years: Political Reform vs. Status Quo? – Milken Institute, 07.19
- What’s in the future for China? China has transformed from a closed-door society to a prosperous and progressive one in the past 40 years. Pragmatism and pro-growth policies in the reform era centered mostly on people’s lives and building a nation with a modern economic system. With China at the threshold of entering the middle-income stage, how will the nation advance further in the coming decades? In light of sharply rising geopolitical challenges on the global stage and the declining prospect of consistent moderate expansion on the domestic front, how the new generation of Chinese leadership tackles these challenges—if they choose to do so—via social transformation and political reform will be critical.
The World in 2040 – Allianz & Partners, 06.19
- ‘The World in 2040’ Series has been developed by Futurologist Ray Hammond, on behalf of Allianz Partners, as part of the Group’s commitment to anticipating customer needs in the years ahead.
- The Series will take the form of a number of reports, which will be released over the course of 2019, predicting what the world will look like in 2040 in the context of Allianz Partners’ specific areas of expertise: international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. The reports examine a wide range of future trends and topics, which include how robots and automation will transform everyday living, from work to the home; how multiple medical revolutions will improve and extend life; and the potential impact of driverless and pilotless cars, trains and planes.
The World in 2030: Nine Megatrends to Watch – MIT Sloan Management Review, 05.19
Global Trends to 2030. Challenges and Choices for Europe – ESPAS, 04.19
The World’s Largest 10 Economies in 2030, ranking by GDP (PPP) – 03.19
12 Predictions for Global Geopolitics for 2019 through 2025—and Beyond – Global Security Review, 09.18
What Skills Will You Need to Be Employable in 2030? – MIT-TR, 11.17
Beyond the Noise. The Megatrends of Tomorrow’s World – Deloitte, 2017
Global Trends 2035 by National Intelligence Council – 01.17
The achievements of the industrial and information ages are shaping a world to come that is both more dangerous and richer with opportunity than ever before. Whether promise or peril prevails will turn on the choices of humankind.
Global Trends to 2035. Geo-politics and international power – European Parliamentary Research Services, 2017
- Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city – or should I say, “our city”. I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes.
- It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service. We have access to transportation, accommodation, food and all the things we need in our daily lives. One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.
The five global shifts reshaping the world we live in. What are the implications for organisations, industries and wider society, right now and in the future? How can we shape and respond to them?
The Future of Humanity – Scientific American, 8.16
We have changed the world irrevocably and may soon transform ourselves as a species. Here’s a status report on the human experiment.
- 20 Big Questions about the Future of Humanity – We asked leading scientists to predict the future. Here’s what they had to say
- The Human Experiment – Our species is transforming itself and the world. How will it work out?
- 1 World, 10 Billion People: Who Thrives, and Who Falls Behind? – Quality of life on an increasingly crowded planet depends on decisions made today
- How Inequality Threatens Civil Society – A spiral of slow growth and rent-seeking by powerful interests pose a danger to democracy
World’s Top Global Mega Trends To 2025 and Implications to Business, Society and Cultures – Frost & Sullivan, 2016
10 Mega Trends that are (re)shaping our world – Sam Atkinson, IPSOS, 2016
8 predictions for the world in 2030 – WEF, 2016
Conférence Jacques Attali – Peut-on penser le monde en 2030 ? – 2014
- Le 18 février 2014, Jacques Attali, polytechnicien de la promotion 1963, est venu à l’École polytechnique donner une conférence intitulée : Peut-on penser le monde en 2030 ?
Megachange: The world in 2050 – intro
- Megachange: The World in 2050 edited by Daniel Franklin and John Andrews – review – The Guardian, 2012
The world in 2050: Megachange | The Economist, 2012
- Daniel Franklin, executive editor of The Economist and editor of “The World in…” examines megatrends across four main areas: “people”, “life and death”, “economy and business” and “knowledge”, at The Economist’s Ideas Economy: Innovation 2012 event in Berkeley, California.
Looking to 2060: A Global Vision of Long-term Growth – OECD, 2012
- The balance of economic power is expected to shift dramatically over the coming half century, with fast-growing emerging market economies accounting for an ever-increasing share of global output, according to new OECD research. For more information visit: www.oecd.org/economy/lookingto2060.htm
“The World in 2030” by Dr. Michio Kaku – 2009
- “The World in 2030: How Science will Affect Computers, Medicine, Jobs, Our Lifestyles and the Wealth of our Nations”