ce pare că urmează în lume – văzut de azi
Predictions for 2030 by people shaping the world – MIT Tech Review, 26.02.20
- At the World Economic Forum in Davos, the elite of the elite gather to hatch plans for the future of the planet. I asked some of this year’s participants to tell me one thing they think will happen by 2030 that most people don’t realize.
20 Metatrends for the Roaring 20s – Peter Diamandis, 13.01.20
- In the decade ahead, waves of exponential technological advancements are stacking atop one another, eclipsing decades of breakthroughs in scale and impact.
- Emerging from these waves are 20 “Metatrends,” likely to revolutionize entire industries (old and new), redefine tomorrow’s generation of businesses and contemporary challenges, and transform our livelihoods from the bottom-up.
Fondatorul Facebook spune ce ne aşteaptă în următorul deceniu – New Money, 10.01.20
- „Vom avea tehnologia pentru a ne simţi pe deplin în prezenţa altei persoane, indiferent unde se află aceasta, iar cercetările ştiinţifice vor fi ajutat la vindecarea şi prevenirea bolilor pentru a ne prelungi speranţa de viaţă în medie cu 2,5 ani.”
- Până la sfârşitul deceniului oamenii vor abandona telefonul mobil în favoarea ochelarilor digitali cu realitate augmentată şi vor folosi în mare parte realitatea virtuală.
- Dezvoltarea realităţii virtuale ar trebui să schimbe natura reţelei sociale. Dacă Internetul a făcut posibilă conectarea a miliarde de persoane când şi unde au dorit, reţeaua socială a viitorului se va concentra pe „interacţiuni private şi ne va ajuta să construim acele mici comunităţi de care avem nevoie cu toţii în viaţă”.
This is what 2030 could look like if we win the war on climate change – WEForum, 31.10.19
- By 2030, your CO2 emissions will be greatly reduced. Meat on your dinner table will be a rare sight. Water and the air you breathe will be cleaner and nature will be in recovery. The money in your wallet will be spent on being with family and friends, not on buying goods. Saving the climate involves huge change, but it could make us much happier at the same time. Right now, we are losing the fight against climate change – but what would winning look like? What is life like in a green world?
Imagine 2030 – Deutsche Bank, 4.12.19
- Many ‘decade ahead’ predictions prove unreliable. And we admit this special edition of Konzept cannot be a perfect crystal ball. Regardless, we present 24 contrarian ideas for how the 2020s may evolve because we believe it is best to be prepared for the unexpected themes that may arise over the coming decade. (pdf)
The World’s Largest 10 Economies in 2030, ranking by GDP (PPP) – 27.03.19
- The achievements of the industrial and information ages are shaping a world to come that is both more dangerous and richer with opportunity than ever before. Whether promise or peril prevails will turn on the choices of humankind.
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better – WEForum, 11.11.16
- Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city – or should I say, “our city”. I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes.
- It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service. We have access to transportation, accommodation, food and all the things we need in our daily lives. One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.