“Ne-am reîntors la normalitatea de a nu cunoaşte viitorul” – DW, 28.12.21
Cât de fericită este omenirea? Sociologi ai Gallup International măsoară fericirea globală în ultimul lor sondaj din acest an. DW a stat de vorbă cu preşedintele Gallup International, Kancho Stoychev, despre rezultate.
Everyone Was Wrong on the Pandemic’s Societal Impact – FP, 18.03
In March 2020, a study asked experts and laypeople for their predictions. Neither group came close to being right. By Michael Varnum, Cendri Hutcherson, Igor Grossmann
Covid-19 Dealt a Blow to Working Women. Can We Emerge Stronger? – NY Times, 12.20
Generation Z: Building a Better Normal – WundermanThompson, 12.20
- Over the past five years, generation Z have come into their own. And now, they’re stepping into adulthood amid a global pandemic.
- But for a generation that has grown up habituated to finding its footing on uneven ground, the pandemic is serving as a lightning rod rather than an agitator, accelerating the cultural metamorphosis that generation Z is so urgently pursuing. This adaptive, innovative, and impassioned generation that is constantly reinventing itself now has the chance to reinvent the world in its image.
- So what comes next? Generation Z: Building a Better Normal explores how generation Z are rewriting traditional identity narratives, molding new metrics for success and reshaping the boundaries of consumption—all in the pursuit of building a better normal.
Lifestyles after lockdown – report launch event – SITRA, 15.12
- The COVID-19 health crisis has been a disruption of everyday life in Finland and across the world. While it has caused great damage, could it potentially also generate favourable long-term changes in our behaviour?
The Value of Inclusion for a Post-COVID-19 World – LSE, 27.11
COVID-19 puts societies to the test – The Lancet, 1.05.20
I Have Seen the Future—And It’s Not the Life We Knew – The Atlantic, 1.05.20
- Cities around the world might slowly be coming back to life, but there’s no going back to “normal.”
Why it will be so hard to return to ‘normal’ – BBC, 24.04.20