Sen. Shaheen: Ukrainian Officials Are “Anxious” – FP, 8.06
A senior member of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Nord Stream 2, Belarus, and Biden’s upcoming summit with Putin. By Amy Mackinnon
In Kyiv, Blinken Shows a New Face for the U.S. – FP, 6.05
After Trump, Biden’s top diplomat works to patch up relations with Ukraine—and with beleaguered U.S. diplomats – By Robbie Gramer, a diplomacy and national security reporter at Foreign Policy.
Russia’s Buildup Near Ukraine Puts Team Biden on Edge – FP, 3.04
Is Russia testing the waters or just testing Biden? By Amy Mackinnon, Jack Detsch, Robbie Gramer
Establishing the American University in Kyiv – 14.12
- The American University Kyiv (AUK) will be a world class private university in Ukraine, opening in September 2021.
- AUK will have access to world-leading curriculum from Arizona State University.
- AUK will bring together investors from Georgia and Ukraine.
- The partnership is co-managed by Cintana Education – a world leader in university design and transformation – which maintains a strategic partnership with Arizona State University. Cintana has developed and launched new universities across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
Expanding energy supplies in Ukraine through private sector led gas production & imports – 20.11
Organized by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) in partnership with Sayenko Kharenko law firm.
- Dale Perry, Managing Director, Energy Resources of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Maryna Hritsyshyna, Counsel, Energy, Sayenko Kharenko, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Stepan Kozytskyy, Director Drilling Company“Goryzonty”and Director “Zakhidnadraservis”, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Paweł Pełka, Deputy Director, Transaction Department at PGNiG, Warsaw, Poland.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Washington, D.C. (Moderator).