relațiile SUA cu Rusia – în mandatul Joe Biden
- Rusia: Dinamici, Tendințe – doc
- Agenda UE-Rusia – doc
China and Russia Turn Deeper Ties into a Military Challenge for Biden – FP, 20.04
“You face a two-front war where we don’t have a two front military,” said one former Trump official. By Jack Detsch, Amy Mackinnon
U.S. Slaps Wide-Ranging Sanctions on Moscow—but Stops Short of Killer Blow – FP, 15.04
The Biden administration takes a novel, broad-brush approach to Russia’s nefarious activity. By Amy Mackinnon
U.S. Sanctions Russia Over Election, SolarWinds – Bloomber, 15.04
- The U.S. is readying sanctions against Russia that could target about a dozen people. Sources say it’s also expected to expel up to 10 officials and diplomats. The move comes as President Joe Biden grapples with alleged election interference and the SolarWinds Hack. Financial penalties will also be levied across Russian entities with bonds tipped as the next sanction target.
In Putinism, Hurting the United States Is All About Payback – FP, 1.04
Russia still hasn’t recovered from its own trauma. By Natalia Antonova
Rising US-Russia tensions after Joe Biden agrees that Putin is a ‘killer’ – DW, 17.03
- Russian President Vladimir Putin will face consequences for interfering in US elections, US President Joe Biden said in an ABC News interview that aired Wednesday. “He will pay a price,” Biden told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, “You’ll see shortly.” The comments came a day after a US Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) report concluded that Putin approved “influence operations aimed at denigrating President Biden’s candidacy and the Democratic Party, supporting former President Trump, undermining public confidence in the electoral process, and exacerbating sociopolitical divisions in the US,” in an effort to swing the 2020 US presidential election.
- Tensions have soared between the US and Russia in recent years over hacking and election interference allegations and Washington’s demands that Russia free jailed Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny. In early March, Washington announced fresh sanctions over Navalny, who was immediately imprisoned upon returning to Moscow from Germany, where he had been treated for nerve agent poisoning in what many say was a clear assassination attempt by the Kremlin. The sanctions were added on top of those already imposed on Moscow after its 2014 annexation of Crimea.
Russia recalls US ambassador after Biden threatens sanctions for election-meddling – 17.03
- Russia recalled its ambassador to the United States to Moscow for consultations on the future of US-Russia ties on Wednesday, shortly after President Joe Biden said Vladimir Putin would “pay a price” for alleged election-meddling.
Putin a încercat să îl ajute pe Trump în alegerile prezidențiale din 2020/ Rusia și Iranul au avut operațiuni de influențare a scrutinului din SUA, dar China nu a avut niciun amestec, arată un raport al Serviciilor de Informații – 19.03
Îndiguirea Rusiei lui Putin: opţiunea administraţiei democrate Joe Biden – Iulian Chifu, 1.02
În 2021, miza războiului din umbră dintre Vest şi Rusia va creşte – 45North, 22.01
Viitorul relației Washington-Moscova cu Joe Biden la Casa Albă – Europa Liberă, 20.01
President-elect Joe Biden set to crank up pressure on Russia – DW, 26.12
Once in office, Joe Biden could make life much tougher for Russian President Vladimir Putin. The president-elect, however, also needs to learn from his past mistakes, writes Miodrag Soric.
US-Russia relations: A conversation with Russian Ambassador Anatoly Antonov – Brookings Institution, 3.12
Biden brings a new US challenge to Putin’s backyard – The Conversation, 11.11
The Future of Transatlantic Policy Towards Russia – CSIS, 9.11
- Join CSIS and the Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding (CPRDU) for a conversation with U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Stephen E. Biegun and Polish Deputy Foreign Minister Marcin Przydacz on strengthening the transatlantic relationship amid today’s shifting geostrategic landscape of great power competition and a global pandemic in order to counter the foreign and security policy challenges posed by Russia.
How U.S. Elections Could Impact EU-Russia Relations – The Moscow Times, 2.11
Even a partial restoration of transatlantic unity under a President Biden will be a blow to the Kremlin.
Russia policy after the US election – ECFR, 30.10
Cum va arăta relația SUA- Rusia în funcție de câștigătorul alegerilor – Europa Liberă, 26.10