- platforma Viitorul este în mâinile tale
- Conference on the Future of Europe: Engaging with citizens to build a more resilient Europe – CE, 10.03.21
- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe? – Politico, 4.03.21
- Conference on the Future of Europe – how it will work – EUObserver, 26.03.21
- Platforma digitală pentru Conferința privind viitorul Europei a fost lansată / Cetățenii europeni vor putea participa și crea evenimente pe zece domenii de interes / Verhofstadt: Nu este un eurobarometru, este un instrument total interactiv – G4media, 19.04
- Conferința privind viitorul Europei: Lansarea platformei cetățenilor – Euractiv, 8.04
- Portugal pushes to start delayed ‘future EU’ conference – EUObserver, 21.01
Ce priorităţi are Uniunea Europeană în 2021 şi care sunt priorităţile României? – Nicolae Ștefănuță, 19.01
Helle Thorning-Schmidt is front-runner to lead conference on Europe’s future – Politico, 25.11.20
The Future of Europe – CFR, 1.12
- Panelists discuss the multiple challenges facing Europe today, including the public health and economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, Brexit, continued threats of nationalism, Russian influence, and relations with the United States.
The Future of Europe – CFR, 2016
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) held a two-day symposium on March 21 and March 22, 2016, which featured five panels discussing the future of the European Union. The symposium, held at CFR’s office in New York, brought together leading scholars and ambassadors from Europe to examine the current challenges facing Europe, including the potential for a Brexit, the possibility of revamping EU institutions and deepening European integration, and the effects of the refugee crisis, slow economic growth, and a growing populist movement.