cum funcționează, atât de bine, Țările de Jos / Olanda
- Alegerile din Țările de Jos: de ce sunt importante pentru Europa – RFI, 19.03
- Rutte wins Dutch election: exit poll – Politico, 18.03
- 4 Dutch election takeaways – Politico, 18.03
- Mark Rutte: The Netherlands’ Mr. Normal – Politico, 16.03
- On the fringe: The smaller parties hoping for Dutch election success – Politico, 17.03
- Geert Wilders, comeback king – Politico, 12.03
Automated racism: How tech can entrench bias – Politico, 2.03
Nani Jansen Reventlow is founding director of the Digital Freedom Fund, which supports strategic litigation on digital rights in Europe.
How the Dutch lost their shine – Politico, 12.03
Ben Coates is the author of the books “Why the Dutch are Different: A Journey into the Hidden Heart of the Netherlands” (2015) and “The Rhine: Following Europe’s Greatest River from Amsterdam to the Alps” (2018).
How The Dutch Economy Shows We Can’t Reduce Wealth Inequality With Taxes – 26.11