lumea după pandemia COVID-19: ce “nu va mai fi la fel” – în Economic
The New Economic Context | Jobs Reset Summit 2020 – 21.11
- The economic earthquake caused by COVID-19 is having a profound impact on the trajectory of the global economy. What is the outlook for economic growth, revival and transformation?
Outcomes: Economic Growth, Revival and Transformation | Jobs Reset Summit 2020 – WEF, 13.11
Capitalism After the Pandemic – Mariana Mazzucato, 11.20
Getting the Recovery Right
Can COVID-19 Change the Welfare State? – FA, 30.10
Without Government Support, Communities Take Charge of Their Own Care
How to minimize the impact of the coronavirus on the economy – Politico, 29.10.20
POLITICO asks six experts what governments can do to mitigate the economic fallout from the virus.
Emerging Stronger From the Great Lockdown – FP, 9.09.20
- The managing director and the chief economist of the International Monetary Fund lay out a strategy for sustained recovery. By Kristalina Georgieva, Gita Gopinath
This Is What the Future of Globalization Will Look Like – FP, 4.07.20
- The pandemic proved, once and for all, that the world can’t be flat. But global trade can recover—if we rewrite the rules. By Henry Farrell, Abraham Newman
Innovate for the new normal – ITweb Africa, 11.05.20
- This is going to become the new normal even after the threat of COVID-19 infections has passed, says Richard Firth, CEO of MIP Holdings. “The world of work will change forever. The epidemic has pushed fast forward on the digital worker. The maturing of tools has allowed companies to manage their people from home, and by and large, the major networks have held up. We have finally entered an era where the average employee will swap petrol for data, tar for fibre, roads for networks and buildings for clouds,” he says.
How the Economy Will Look After the Coronavirus Pandemic – Foreign Policy, 15.04.20
- The pandemic will change the economic and financial order forever. We asked nine leading global thinkers for their predictions. By Joseph E. Stiglitz, Robert J. Shiller, Gita Gopinath, Carmen M. Reinhart, Adam Posen, Eswar Prasad, Adam Tooze, Laura D’Andrea Tyson, Kishore Mahbubani
A Proven Economic Path to Recovery – City Journal, 19.03.20
- America’s past crises show that a free-market policy is the best way forward.