Establishing the American University in Kyiv – 14.12
- The American University Kyiv (AUK) will be a world class private university in Ukraine, opening in September 2021.
- AUK will have access to world-leading curriculum from Arizona State University.
- AUK will bring together investors from Georgia and Ukraine.
- The partnership is co-managed by Cintana Education – a world leader in university design and transformation – which maintains a strategic partnership with Arizona State University. Cintana has developed and launched new universities across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
Expanding energy supplies in Ukraine through private sector led gas production & imports – 20.11
Organized by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) in partnership with Sayenko Kharenko law firm.
- Dale Perry, Managing Director, Energy Resources of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Maryna Hritsyshyna, Counsel, Energy, Sayenko Kharenko, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Stepan Kozytskyy, Director Drilling Company“Goryzonty”and Director “Zakhidnadraservis”, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Paweł Pełka, Deputy Director, Transaction Department at PGNiG, Warsaw, Poland.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Washington, D.C. (Moderator).